Visa to Green Card

We are proud to have in-house counsel for physician immigration matters. This enables us to sponsor physicians who are on a J-1 Visa Waiver or non-immigrant H-1B Visa and to assist those who require renewal of the H-1B Visa. The cost of this service and required filling fees are covered fully by Apogee for all Apogee physicians.

We begin the permanent sponsorship for physicians the earliest possible date from the time an employment contract is signed and received by our office. This allows our physicians to obtain their Green Cards up to one year sooner than they would have otherwise. In addition, Apogee will process the non-immigrant H-4 Visa for a spouse and child(ren).


Contact A Visa Specialist And Start Your Green Card Process Today! Apply Here!

What to expect once you join Apogee Physicians

  • If you are already on a J-1 Visa Waiver, we will apply for your J-1 Visa Waiver sponsorship
  • If you are already on an H-1B Visa, we will file your H-1B approval through Apogee
  • Recruitment will be placed per the U.S. Department of Labor Regulations
  • The PERM (Labor Certification) is filed with the Department of Labor
  • The I-140 (the Immigration Work Petition with the USCIS) is filed
  • The Green Card application, Adjustment of Status, is filed for you and your family


Remember: Apogee begins working toward obtaining your Green Card as soon as you sign an employment agreement. Our promise is to deliver high-quality services while providing individual support to you. We will keep you informed about the progress of your case as well as procedures and estimated processing times.

You are welcome to contact us at any time with concerns you may have along the way. We understand that your Visa status is crucial and time-sensitive, so why not let our experts do the work.