Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Opportunities
Apogee is continuously looking for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who want to become inpatient experts. As a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant-Hospitalist for Apogee Physicians, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee physicians in a state-of-the-art medical facility.
Duties include, but are not limited to patient admissions, progress notes, and education as well as prescribing medications, ordering diagnostic tests, recommending therapeutic interventions, and assisting with patient discharge summaries.
- MSN with current Nurse Practitioner Certification and Licensure
- Strong nursing background with minimum two years in-patient experience preferred
- New graduates with Acute Care Certification considered
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
- Current Licensure as Physician Assistant
- 2 years experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Excellent inpatient opportunity
- Full benefits, including CME and malpractice
- Full physician and administrative support
- Flexible seven-on / seven-off schedule
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team